Hiding in Skittles - Artsy Wednesday

 
I guess it’s a sign that you are old, when you have to Google the word Skittles to learn what it is… :)
They are this week’s challenge in Artsy Wednesday, and I realized that they would fit right in to my “Hiding in X” series. I tried to find the polishes closest to the photos of Skittles that I found on the internet, and the green and the orange could have been closer, but I guess that means I do not have enough polishes – right???
I started out with painting my nails white with OPI Alpine snow, and then I dotted the Skittles with China Glaze: Turned Up Turquise (greenish) + Sunshine Pop (yellow) + Hey Sailor (red), Orly Orange Punch and Absolute Nails Precious. Finally I top coated.
It was a fun and bright mani to wear on a rainy day…
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge
Michelle Lab Muffin,  Alanna Pretty Purple Polish, Holly Hooked, Tif Polished Genious, Lyndsey Nails by Ms. Lizard, Sofie Swååfie, Catrine Unnakednails, Melanie Nail & Polish, Jessica Beauty Gnome

Det er nok et tegn på, at man er gammel, når man er nødt til at Google ordet Skittles for at finde ud af hvad det er :) 
De er denne uges udfordring i Artsy Wednesday, og jeg tænkte hurtigt at de ville passe perfekt ind i min ”Hiding in x” camouflage serie. Jeg prøvede at finde de lakker, der var tættest på de billeder jeg havde fundet af Skittles, men den grønne og den orange kunne havde været bedre, men det er jo bare et tegn på, at jeg har for få neglelakker, ikke…?
Jeg startede med et lag OPI Alpine snow, og derefter dottede jeg Skittles med China Glaze: Turned Up Turquise (greenish) + Sunshine Pop (yellow) + Hey Sailor (red), Orly Orange Punch og Absolute Nails Precious. Til sidst lagde jeg toplak!
Det var et sjovt og farverigt design, som jeg lavede en grå og regnfuld dag…
 
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger