Hearty Hearts!

Hi You!!
I am going to try to do a couple of nail art posts for Valentine's Day.
What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
Me? Hmmm..Havent decided yet. Need to rack my brains for some ideas.
Meanwhile enjoy these pics. Also have a question: is this design a Yay! or Nay!???
I've had extreme reviews on this designs. Some really loved it, some didn't like at all.
I need to know how you feel about this one.
Base: Revlon Sunshine Sparkle
Hearts: Freehanded 
I accentuated the ring finger with Glitter nail polishes on the hearts.

 These are all the polishes used. The first 4 glitters were used for the accent finger.
How did you like this?
Do you wanna see another Valentine Nail art in RED?

BTW: Pls Google+ on the right hand sidebar to remain connected with this blog.
This is important for non bloggers as Google is disconnecting GFC from March 1st.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger