Home » , , , , » Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields

Strawberries are my favourite. And when I think of them I imagine a tall glass of freshly whipped cream layered with strawberries and a big dollop of strawberry icecream lost in the middle of it. Slurrrpppp!!
Something like this ! (Droolll!)
Image Source
Coming back to my mani, this is the only 2nd China Glaze I currently have. Strawberry Fields. Its a bright pink shade with golden glass fleck shimmer. I love how the gold flecks are seen at different angles.
Of course I couldnt leave it alone. So I stamped it in 2 different colours using the same pattern.
Stamping Plate: XL B
Stamping colours: Konad Sp. White and Blue Pearl
Yeah I managed to smudge the stamper on my ring finger :-(
How do you the colour and the mani?
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger