Home » , , , , , » Tony Moly: GT03 Mars (Galaxy)

Tony Moly: GT03 Mars (Galaxy)

Good morning!! I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend so far! :)

Today, I have for you the third polish from Tony Moly's Galaxy Collection: Mars!


Mars is a dark brown polish packed with a mix of large gold and smaller copper glitter with a scattering of blue glitter.

This one is definitely an unexpected favorite of mine. I had thought the gold glitter would be too overwhelming (in a negative way) but it completely blew my mind out (in a good way) when I painted my nails! The copper glitter added just enough depth to the gold while the blue prevented the color from being too boring.

Oh and have I already mentioned that the glitter glows? Freaking awesome.




Look at it glow!
*swoon*
So what do you think of Mars?
Has it stolen your heart yet? It sure has mine.

xoxo,
mich
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger