Ethnic Indian Nail Art + Viviana Colour Ecstacy

I am outta town for a few days..and this is a scheduled post.
On my nails today is Viviana's Colour Ecstacy (or Esctasy? M always confused.
Its a creme polish in red-brown, brick colour.

 Application was very smooth and dried fast in 5 mins. Goes Opaque in 2 coats.
Started chipping in 2 days though.
On its own this shade is not very attractive unless u intentionally match it with something on ur outfit/accessory. It looked a bit dull..very terracotta types. So I spruced it up with a bright yellow.

Base: Viviana Colour Esctacy
Stamping Polish: Konad yellow
Stamping Plate: Red Angel (RA) 102
Added dots in acrylic pearl blue using dotting tool

Does it look ethnic indian to you?
Some people told me it's ethnic looking (meaning gujju..LOL!)


Dont forget to participate in my INTERNATIONAL Giveaway : here





*Disclaimer: Polish sent by brand for review. Opinions are my own.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger