Home » , , , , , , , , » Yellow neon flowers on a yellow birdie

Yellow neon flowers on a yellow birdie

 
 
 
The weather was rainy and cold at the end of April, so I decided to make something summery and bright. I had no real plan except that the base color should be the yellow Catrice 700 Birdie Reloaded! Then my eye was caught by China Glaze Turned Up Turqouise (neon), and I sponged it randomly over the yellow. Then I found a neon green acrylic color, mixed it with a little white to give it opacity, and so I painted neon flowers. Finally I top coated with Seche Vite. It was really fun and bright to wear!
Vejret var koldt og regnfuldt I slutningen af april, så jeg havde lyst til noget sommerligt og klart i farverne. Jeg havde ikke nogen egentlig plan bortset fra at grundfarven skulle være den gule Catrice 700 Birdie Reloaded! Og så faldt mine øjne pludseligt på China Glaze Turned Up Turqouise (neon), og jeg duppede den tilfældigt hen over deet gule. Derefter valgte jeg en neon grøn/gul acrylfarve, blandede lidt hvidt i, og malede neon blomster. Til slut top coatede jeg med Seche Vite. Det var virkelig sjovt at have denne mani på neglene.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger