Home » , , , , , , , , » 5 China Glaze Summer Neons - swatches and review

5 China Glaze Summer Neons - swatches and review

I did not buy all from this collection, but I might have to buy more - they are absolutely amazing. I have used all of them with nail art on. They are easy to apply, and through and through amazing!
Jeg købte ikke alle fra denne kollektion, men jeg er vist nødt til at købe flere af dem, de er helt enestående. Jeg har afprøvet dem alle med nail art på. De er lette at påføre og er helt igennem fantastiske!
Beach Cruise-R, I'm With The lifeguard, Sun Kissed and Splish Splash
Beach Cruise-Ris a bright, beautiful purple. One coat gives full opacity.
Beach Cruise-R er en flot, klar lilla, der dækker allerede ved et lag.

I'm with the Lifeguard, a bold, bright green, I'm complete in love with it. It's a 2-coater.
I'm with the Lifeguard,en fræk, klar grøn, jeg er fuldstændigt vild med den. To lag dækker fint.

Love's a Beach, a hot, bright pink. I don't know how the opacity is, it's not mine, but I think 2 coats.
Love's a Beach, en hot, klar pink. Jeg ved ikke hvordan dækevnen er, det er ikke min, men jeg tror to lag er nok.
Splish Splash is a bright medium blue. One single coat is enough!
Splish Splasher en klar, medium blå, den dækker ved et enkelt lag!

Sun Kissed is a highlighter yellow, bold and strong. Two coats over a base coat gives full opacity.
Sun Kissed har samme farve som en gul speedmarker. To lag over en grundlag dækker helt.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger