Home » , , » Beads Light

Beads Light


 
Heya!

This is something new I made.
I called these Beads Light cause they are beads curtain that have function as lighting so you can turn them on/off, change the color or intensity and make your room 100% cuter. Pretty cool, huh? ;)

Don't forget to use cheat 'Moveobjects On' and press Alt key when you want to decorate and move around these beads.
You can hang them in your bed room, living room, hall way or anywhere you like. And you can recolor them with any color you like just like I did in my pics.

Both format (Sims3Pack and Package) are included. Please install only one!
I made this with patch 1.34.

Have a great weekend!

NewOne




Just wait for 5 seconds
then click on Skip Ad



 
Credits:

MilkShape
UVMapper
TSRW
Sims In Spring
(the pattern)
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger