Home » , , , , , , , » China Glaze Atlantis, Speciality Collection 2009, swatches & review - anmeldelse

China Glaze Atlantis, Speciality Collection 2009, swatches & review - anmeldelse

Todays post is a quick one from the vault, all I have time for. Sorry about the very large gap between the cuticle and polish, at that point I had glasses that REALLY didn't fit all. But the light was just perfect for the polish when I did this, so that's why I have kept it...
Atlantis is a teal green jelly with a ton of glitter, and it’s THE most multicolor glitter I own – simply gorgeous.  
It applies well and dries quickly. Here you see 3 coats, that is necessary for full opacity, and I added a top coat to make it smooth.
Atlantis er en petrol blå/grøn jelly med et vognlæs glitter, og det er absolut DEN mest multifarvede glitter jeg har – en er vidunderlig smuk.
Den er let at påføre og tørrer hurtigt. Her ser du den med 3 lag, der er nødvendig for at den dækker helt, og jeg har også lagt en top coat for at gøre den mere glat.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger