Floam Swatch +Nail Art

You know how you really "really" want something in your life and sometimes you get it easy and sometimes you get it the hard way. But the hard somethings are to get, the sweeter the victory.
Yes, Floam was one such polish. I usually dont get so senti-"mental" about not having a polish, but since the first time I had seen swatches of this polish, I was like I have to "have" it. :D

One day my friend and an avid blog stalker Dhara asked me if I wanted anything from US as she had contacted Melissa a nail blogger at The Daily Nail Blog (do visit her blog, she is fab at nail art). Melissa works in India but was planning to go on a short visit back home to US. And she generously agreed to get us our fix of polishes. Though I tried to buy this polish from a webshop, it seemed quite unavailable at the moment. I then contacted the maker this awesome polish Amy from "I'm feeling Nail-venturous" (do check out her blog, she has loads of such fab polishes) and she happily agreed to make me some so Melissa could get them home to us. Thank you Amy and Melissa!!!
Postal delivery usually takes ages in my country with most of the times ending up in lost/stolen packages. Enough Rant. Had to get it out of my system. 

So presenting: Floam

Floam is neon yellow, blue and green hex matt glitter in a clear base.
Its a little thick to apply but doesnt clump together. Above pic is coats of polish over a base of colorbar exclusive 18.

Dance of Floam in the bottle.

It gives an incredible depth to your nails, almost 3-D.

Base: Floam
Stamping Plate: Konad M83
Stamping Polish: Konad Black

Are you drooling over Floam?

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger