Home » , , , , , , » Yummy Candy Floss!!! Revlon Popular

Yummy Candy Floss!!! Revlon Popular

Hello Hello!
Back at Monday aren't we?

Remember this song from Jaane Tu..Ya Jaane Naa..
"Hai Muscular, Hai Popular..Spectacular!!"..except this polish is Just Spectacular!
Reminds me of candy floss that would be sold in a fairy land.
Fluffy, light pink sprinkled with silver magic coins! Have a look!!





I goofed up on the stamping. The previous night I was thinking I'll stamp a nice lacey design on this..and bang! next morning I picked up this new plate and made different butterflies.
*dunno why* Plus this was an untested plate and some butterflies squished out *sad*
Base: Revlon Popular
Stamping Plate: XL K
Stamping Polish: Konad Black


I love this polish!! Do you?
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger