Glitter Glitter on my Nails! Glitter Bomb!

 Happy Friendship Day to you allllll!!!
I have got to know a lot of people due to blogging and I am glad to know such nice ppl!
I dont want to get into talking names, coz this post may never end :p
But you all know who you are!! And u've made my life more fun!!
(This incl all tweeps, email spammers, FB followers and comment writers!)
So here's wishing you all a very HAPPY Friendship Day!!!

On my blog today is my first glitter bomb! And a big one at that.
I've always stayed away from glitter due to the painful task of removing them and killing your cuticles in the process (yeah I mean the foil claw method). I am clearly not a fan of that. But after seeing this new frenzy around indie glitter polishes and the bea-u-tiful pics across blogs, I couldnt resist.
Now Indie polishes are real hard to get hold off, so I got around to buying "Cosmic" from Jordana.

Yes! It know it is A LOT of glitter. I wanted to see how it looks/feels etc.

Base: Sandy-Matt Blue polish
Glitter polish: Jordana Cosmic 2 coats

I brought Jordana cosmic from BeautyJoint.
One bottle of 6ml costs around $2.99

Cosmic is packed with micro blue hex glitter and large chunky silver, blue and green hex

After a couple of days I got bored with my flashy nails and tried to add some interest by adding dots of various colours. It ended up looking even more boring. I think.... U?

Psssst: I discovered a way to remove glitter polish without killing your cuticles. Will post that soon.
Wait for it. :D Bwahahahahah!!!!
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger