Home » , , , , , , , » I’m with the lifeguard wearing nothing but flowers

I’m with the lifeguard wearing nothing but flowers

I’m so in love with this neon green China Glaze I’m With The Lifeguard from the Summer Neons coll. 2012, it’s sooo lovely. It felt just right to put one simple flower and a few dots (acrylic color) on each nail, and I couldn’t stop staring at this mani, and looking at photos of it, it still makes me happy LOL!! Unfortunately my camera had a little trouble focusing, so the flowres are just a tad blurred.
Jeg er så vild med denne neongrønne Glaze I’m With The Lifeguard fra 2012 sommer kollektionen Summer Neons, den er bare så flot. Jeg syntes det var lige tilpas med en enkelt blomst og lidt prikker (akrylfarver) på hver negl, og jeg kunne ikke lade være med at stirre på mine negle, og nu hvor jeg genser billederne, gør de mig glad igen. Desværre havde kameraet besvær med at fokusere, så blomsterne er en lille bitte smule uskarpe!
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger