Home » , , , , , , , » Sation 5 random colors (4 from California Gleamin' coll.) - swatches

Sation 5 random colors (4 from California Gleamin' coll.) - swatches

Thursday I showed 5 polishes from Sation by Miss Professional Nail the collection called "Class of Sation" collection, today I have swatches of 5 other colors, 4 from the California Gleamin' collection: Board Girl Blue, Lemon Pearl, Love At First Lavender, Oh My Oceania - and a color from the standard collection called Purple Passion.
I torsdags viste jeg 5 lakker fra Sation by Miss Professional Nail fra kollektionen "Class of Sation", i dag har jeg 5 andre farver, 4 fra California Gleamin' kollektionen: Board Girl Blue, Lemon Pearl, Love At First Lavender, Oh My Oceania- samt en fra standard sortimentet ved navn Purple Passion.
Board Girl Blue, a slightly dusty medium blue creme
Lemon Pearl - a GORGEOUS pastel yellow with a subtle shimmer, I LOVE it!!
Love At Firs Lavender - a beautiful lavender cream
Oh My Oceania, a turquoise with teal reflections, really beautiful and different from any other green I own
Purple Passion, a gorgeous purple with subtle green/blue/purple shimmer
 

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger