Home » , , , , , , , » Sation: Class of Sation coll., 5 color swatches

Sation: Class of Sation coll., 5 color swatches

I have totally been swept of my feet by a for me new brand, Sation by Miss Professional Nail - I ADORE their colors and formula!
The collection "Class of Sation" has 24 colors and cool glitters, and so far I have bought the 5 that I'll show you here! Saturday I'll show 5 other Sation colors, and tomorrow nail art on Lemon Pearl.
All colors are show pretty accurate, if your screen is correctly calibrated.
Mine ben er blevet fejet væk under mig af et for mig nyt mærke, Sation by Miss Professional Nail - jeg er VILD med deres farver og lak generelt.
Kollektionen "Class of Sation" har 24 farver og flotte glitterlakker, og ind til videre har jeg købt de 5, som jeg vil vise her! På lørdag vil jeg viser jer 5 andre Sation farver, og i morgen nail art på Lemon Pearl.
Alle farver er vist ret farvetro, hvis din skærm er ordentligt farvekalibreret.
Sation Tardy Tart is a gorgeous medium purple lavender cream - as you can see it has fans with wings too..

Sation Most Likely Not to Chip is a very interesting shade of green with a metallic finish, it is both cold and warm toned at the same time - makes no sense I know - but in person you'll see...

Sation Miss Emo Shun All is an absolutely stunning indigo, equal parts pf purple and blue. It is AMAZING- I have NEVER seen a nail polish like this! It dries like a neon, and I suppose it is one too!

Sation Loudest Color is a fantastic name for this loud neon color, equal parts lime and yellow. It's bold and requires sun glasses - I LOVE it!

Sation Jock Juggler is described as powder blue, and as was very surprised to see it, because based on swatches I have seen, I really thought it was a baby blue. But in my comparison down below you'll see, that it actually is a Tiffany blue, it's only a little lighter and a little more blue toned than China Glaze For Audrey.
Left to right: NYC Mint Maracoon, China Glaze For Audrey and Sation Jock Juggler.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger