The lemon pearl flowers


 
The base color is Sation Lemon Pearl, 2 coats of perfection in a delightful pastel yellow – I am in love with it!! I sponged the tips with China Glaze Sour Apple, and it looked so cool (unfortunately the photos doesn't really show the glitter), that I considered not painting anything. But I did, and I’m quite happy about the result:) As usual acrylic colors and Seche Vite dry fast top coat.
Grundfarven er Sation Lemon Pearl, se swatches i morgen, 2 lag pastelgul perfektion – og jeg elsker farven!! Jeg duppede tipperne med China Glaze Sour Apple, og det så så cool ud (desværre ses glitteret ikke rigtigt i virkeligheden), at jeg en overgang overvejede at stoppe der. Men der kom alligevel lidt blomster på, og det er jeg glad for. Som sædvanligt er det akrylfarver og toplakken er Seche Vite.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger