An abstract tardy tart...

 
 
.... annnnd my right hand - tadaaaa ;)
The base color is Sation Tardy Tart, a gorgeous purple neon. With the bottle brushes in each of the following colors I created an abstract pattern and outlined it with black (striper). Light green: Sally Hansen Green With Envy, the blue: Jessica King Tut’s Gem, the pastel yellow: China Glaze Lemon Fizz and the pink: Julie G My Horoscope Says. Top coat is as always Seche Vite.
And this time I remembered to take photos of my right hand too…
Grundfarven er Sation Tardy Tart, en smuk lilla neon. Jeg brugte penslerne i flaskerne på hver af de følgende farver til at lave et abstraks design, og jeg outlinede med en sort striper. Den lysegrønne er Sally Hansen Green With Envy, den blå: Jessica King Tut’s Gem, den pastel gule: China Glaze Lemon Fizz pg den lyserøde: Julie G My Horoscope Says. Toplakker er som altid Seche Vite.
 


Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger