China Glaze On Safari - Saturday swatches

I have the below colors from China Glaze On Safari Coll., I'll let them speak for them selves - click for larger photos...
Nedenstående finder du nogle af farverne fra  China Glaze On Safari Coll., jeg vil lade farverne tale for sig selv - klik på billederne for at se den i stor størrelse...
I Herd That
I Herd That close up
I'm Not Lion
I'm Not Lion close up
Adventure Red-y
Adventure Red-y close up
Elephant Walk
Elephant Walk close up
Man Hunt
Man Hunt close up
Purrfect Plum
Purrfect Plum close up
Jungle Queen- one of many dupes for Chanel Paradoxal
Jungle Queen close up
I have 3 Chanel Paradoxal dupes, let´ft to right: Douglas Maria, Catrice from dusk to dawn, China Glaze Jungle Queen
 




Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger