Go Pink Wednesday - week 5

 
 

In this last week of ”Go pink Wednesday” breast cancer awareness I have chosen the same base color for all my 3 designs, it’s China Glaze Rich & Famous. I did however top each of the nails with different effects. The first from the left has a coat of Sinful Pinky Glitter and the tip is sponged with Models Own Purple Haze. The next a coat of Kiko 234 (Sparkle Touch coll.) and the tip is sponged with China Glaze Atlantis. The last has a coat of Essence Party Princess and the tip is sponged with Sation Ego Friendly. The rest is as usual painted freehand with acrylic craft colors, and the top coat is Seche Vite.
Remember my Internationally open GIVEAWAY -  link under the pages at the top of the page!
And come back for my Halloween claws later today :)




Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger