Home » , , , , » Haul - Kiko, Catrice & Essence, 5.2 kilo's of polish

Haul - Kiko, Catrice & Essence, 5.2 kilo's of polish

During our vacation in Germany I had the chance to shop i a Kiko store - a "first" for me. Did I go overboard, naahhh, yes, naahhh, hmmm, perhaps, yahh probably - no..., yes....,nooo????
But not all of them are for myself, but still it's a lot, I know ;) - €122.80, the sales person found it cool LOL

And there were so many pretty Catrice's too - here I only show you the colors I got, some of them I bought several of because others need them - and for future presents ;)

And the Essenc'e group - again I bough many more than these colors - actually I totally brought back 5.2 KILO's of nail polish - do I need to seek help, do I have a problem....???

 
Catrice It's All I Can Blue is a perfect cornflower blue with a slight purple twist - soooo gorgeous, I HAD to buy more (5+) of this one too LOL
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger