Home » , , , , , , , , » Brilliant violet abstract

Brilliant violet abstract

 
 
I hope you all entered 2013 safely!!
I have a fairly simple and quick mani for you today. The base color is a gorgeous dark purple Kiko, leaning towards indigo, called 333 Brilliant Violet. I added a few random stripes with a gold striper and painted just a few white daisies with acrylic craft color before I top coated with Seche Vite.
Jeg håber I alle kom godt og sikkert ind i 2013!!
Jeg har som årets første valgt en let og hurtig mani. Grundfarven er den meget smukke mørk lilla Kiko 333 Brilliant Violet. Jeg malede nogle tilfældige striber med en guld striper og malede nogle få margueritter med akrylfarve, og toplakken er Seche Vite.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger