Home » , , , » The New 31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Black and White

The New 31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Black and White

EDIT!!! : Because I fail hard at photography, I forgot to make white adjustment (or whatever it is called), so you may see the white stamping a litttttlllleeee blue.... :)


Today is the first day of the New 31 Day Challenge hosted by Crumpet's Nail Tarts...

I just joined this group. I've been eyeing their lovely challenges for quite a time and when I saw this one was coming, I had to join them...

We'll be posting each day in the month of January... Posting everyday will be a real challenge for me but I hope to manage it... :)

Without further ado, let's move on to today's challenge...


Todays mani is Black and White...

So, I used 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather as my base... Then I stamped it with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On and Nailz Craze plate NC02...

It is a rushed manicure for day 1, but excuse me, I had a great time at the New Years party last night, so that's the best I could come up with... LOL :)












Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger