Home » » Updated Posters

Updated Posters






Heya all!



Here are some oldies but goodies stuff I made.

I fixed these posters/paintings so now you can have them in 7 meshes.





Back then I didn't know how to recolor the painting using only one single mesh so I ended up making more than 47 paintings in individual meshes.
So I apologize for those paintings causing your game lag and making you pull your hair out (face palm) 

Anyway, as I said earlier I fixed the paintings so now you can have them in only 7 meshes. I replaced EA meshes with the suitable ones. So these paintings look somewhat similar to the original ones.
I hope you don't mind and still want to have them. ;)
(Both in Sims3pack and Package) 

Oh btw, I managed to make the preview pic 'Keep Calm' above looks more interesting now (roll eyes)
Don't everybody get sick just looking at those paintings now?
C'mon, how many of those versions we have now in our TS3 community? A tons!
Check this out!

Bye and have fun with your simmeh!

NewOne





(Click on the pics to enlarge)





Keep Calm And Carry On























Typographic















Events















Vintage 1










Vintage 2










ISO50















Popular Quotes
























 









Credits:





RD, Baufive and Black Sweety for the meshes


Gelydh and Ritsuka for the walls


Club Crimsyn for the wall writing


TSRW

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger