Home » » 24 Bird Clocks

24 Bird Clocks










Hi!





Sorry for the lack update but today I'm back with new stuff.


24 wall clocks in one mesh only with theme 'Bird'. So you'll find bird(s) on all these clocks.





The mesh by The Verona Relapse and the art I got from Etsy (various artists)


These clocks are working and recolorable as you can see in picture.





Both format (Sims3pack and Package) are in download file. Just pick the one you like.


I hope you like these clocks and they're useful for your game.





Have Fun!





NewOne





























































































Credits:





The Verona Relapse for the mesh

loriamckee for her art


Various artists from Etsy for the art

(I am very sorry but I cannot remember their names cause I used so many different arts)


TSRW

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger