Home » , » Requested Jetoy Pillows (Plus Hello Kitty & Bonus Pillows)

Requested Jetoy Pillows (Plus Hello Kitty & Bonus Pillows)









Hi there!





The other day I got a request from a crazy cat lady (you know who you are ;) to make my Jetoy wall art into pillows. And since I like the idea I decided to give it a try.


I think they look good too as pillows. :)




So here are 26 pillows that I made into 2 sets. Set 1 consists 20 pillows and set 2 consists 6 pillows.


I also add 12 Hello Kitty and 5 Kawaii pillows (as bonus) for you who like cute stuff like me :)





These pillows are not recolorable except for the bonus ones. The Jetoy ones are sofa pillows but the Hello Kitty & Kawaii ones are floor pillows.


(You can get the wall plates from my Jetoy wall art here)





There are 3 folders in download file. Each of them have both format  (Sims3pack and Package)


Just pick the one you like and delete the rest.





Aloha!





NewOne








JETOY-SET 1





























JETOY-SET 2




















HELLO KITTY




























KAWAII PILLOWS


[recolorable]




















Credits:





Mango-Sims for the mesh


Simply Styling for the mesh and the chair






TSRW

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger