Home » , , » 105 Functional Body Cleansers (Non Default Replacement) Compatible with Pets EP

105 Functional Body Cleansers (Non Default Replacement) Compatible with Pets EP



Yup, 105. No kidding.
And these don't replace the one from the game so your sims can have different body wash/bath gel (I just call them body cleanser) every time they have bubble bath.
Yay? ;)

Anyway, I used daluved1 mod to make these so credit goes to her.
I replaced her soap with my own mesh.
There's 10 new mesh and 105 recolors in total.
I also made some for our sims guys as you can see in pics :)
You can find them under category misc decor and their prices are just like the ones in real life (or close ;)

You can also use them as decor only if you want. Put them anywhere you like.
I used OMSP in my preview pics and you can get it here.

Both format are available in file.
Just install the one you like and delete the rest.

Here's the list.

Victoria's Secret (6)
Bath&Body Works 1 (30)
Bath&Body Works 2 (22)
Yves Rocher 1 (6)
Yves Rocher 2 (8)
Bodycology (8)
Olay (6)
Ulta (12)
Dove Men Care (4)
Every Man Jack (3)

I hope you like these.
Please let me know. I wanna hear from you (don't be shy :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

NewOne


























Credits :

daluved1 for the mod
Milkshape
UVMapper
TSRW
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger