DANBO



Hi guys!

When the first time I saw this cute guy aka Danbo on internet, I fell in love with him at first sight. LOL

Seriously, I like Danbo a lot (it hurts :) so I made him specially for my game.
And since my version of Danbo turns out not so bad so I decided to share him with y'all ;)

There's 3 danbo I made individually : Danbo N1, Danbo N2 and Danbo N3 so you have to install all 3 mesh if you want to have these guys in your game.
(Both format Sims3pack and Package in download file) 

They have slightly different designs if you notice but Danbo N1 has the most original design from all. 
You can find them in Misc Decor and they all are recolorable.

Hopefully you like these little guys as much as I like them *cough* and you have fun decorate your sims house with these.
Aloha!

NewOne













Credits:

Danbo
Milkshape 3D 1.8.5
UVMapper
TSRW

All decor objects in pics
you can get them from this site
(some of them from base game)
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger