Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » China Glaze Black Mesh Crackle Glaze over 4 colors/farver + glitter

China Glaze Black Mesh Crackle Glaze over 4 colors/farver + glitter




Gasp, sorry about the many photos, but I am pretty happy about this result, restoring faith in my self after my terrible Halloween mani :) 
Ja, undskyld fotooverfloden, men jeg er ret glad for resultatet, der genopretter selvtilliden efter den skrækkelige Halloween manicure :)

Dansk, se længere nede.
Yesterday I showed swatches of China Glaze Black Mesh over 20 colors, and wrote that I would do a mani today with the chosen colors, see the swatches here.
I could not choose, so I ended up with doing a combo of China Glaze Senorita Bonita, Orly Glitz & Glamour, OPI Be a Dahlia Won’t You? and China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires. After that I simply HAD to add a coat of China Glaze Shooting Stars. On top is of course China Glaze Black Mesh + Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Below you can see the photos of the steps before adding Black Mesh.

I går viste jeg swatches af China Glaze Black Mesh over 20forskellige farver, som forberedelse til i dag.
Men jeg kunne ikke vælge, så jeg endte op med at lave en kombination af China Glaze Senorita Bonita, Orly Glitz & Glamour, OPI Be a Dahlia Won’t You? og China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires. Efter det var jeg simpelthen NØDT til at lægge et lag China Glaze Shooting Stars. Derefter naturligvis China Glaze Black Mesh + Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Her kan du se de to trin i manicuren inden jeg lagde Black Mesh på.

And finally ”The partners in crime” – og til sidst et billede af alle ”medskyldige”.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger