Cupcake Set


 
'For the Love of Cupcakes' for real!! :)

So here's my own cupcakes. I made them by myself. Hope you like it.
For now they are just decorative object but in the future I'll make them as edible food if that option is available. I promise.

Anyway, these are good for parties like Birthday party, Wedding party or just regular party. Also good for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I also included some designs for Valentine just in case you need it.

In total I made 5 new mesh:
1 Cupcake with Topper with 30 designs included, recolorable 3 channels
1 Cupcake with Cherry with 33 designs included, recolorable 3 channels
1 Cupcake without Cherry, recolorable 3 channels
1 Cupcake Stand as coffee table with 18 slots, recolorable 3 channels
1 Cupcake Stand as decor object only, recolorable 3 channels (need OMSP if you want to make it looks like in pics. You can get it here)

I made these with the latest patch (1.26) so don't download/install them if you don't have Pets EP or the patch.
Both format (Sims3pack and Package) are in download file. Just install the one you like.
Please let me know what you think about these cupcakes! :)

Have a blast this weekend guys!

NewOne

 














Credits:

Milkshape
UVMapper
TSRW
Google
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger