Home » , , » Oriental Express Art

Oriental Express Art

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Well I am back from my holiday and full of fresh ideas and a "BIG" haul of nail stuff (post coming up soon after I sort out my bags). Meanwhile I wanted to put up this mani that I had while I was on my holiday. I didnt want to carry too much stuff to do my nails on my holiday as I knew my bags would be over-stuffed while returning. All I carried with me was a top coat and a few nail stickers. 
I already had on me this nude base with silver french tips that I left on for a few days and applied top coat after 2nd day so it lasted me another 2 days.


After 4 days I applied a few nail art stickers in black and white to create this classic oriental look.

This turned out to be quite eye-catching and I had people starring and following my hands. LOL!!
I did apply top coats every other day or after 2 days and this mani stuck with me for 8 days!! :o)

How did you like this?
Do follow my blog if you like what you see and leave your comments and thoughts below.
I love reading them

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger