Home » , , , » My "My Private Jet" Franken

My "My Private Jet" Franken


My "My Private Jet" Franken

The original OPI My Private Jet has become a sort of holy grail of nail polish. I have what I think is considered to be the crappiest version of MPJ, the charcoaley brown version with silvery flecks and not much holo goodness, but I still really love it! It reminds me of like really good potting mix, packed full of nutrients. Having said that, I've always wanted a polish like the original 'good' MPJ with its amazing holo goodness. But where would I get it???

Enter Cathy, the Queen of Holo and fellow Aussie, who has one of my favourite nail blogs, More Nail Polish. I bought some Spectraflair and colour morphing powders from her and they are awesome! When we were emailing I asked if she'd tried adding Spectraflair to a non-awesome MPJ to convert it to an awesome MPJ. She gave me a handy little recipe for frankening up a similar looking polish and I love it! Thanks Cathy!




Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger