Home » , , , » Guest Model!

Guest Model!

While you are reading this I am on a beach in Goa sipping wine and enjoying a small little holiday!!
Today we have a new guest model. Thats what I am going to call other people's hands who willingly offer them to paint their nails! hehe!
Anywho today we have colleague of mine who is also a credit risk analyst (like me).
Now moving on to her mani. She wanted something that would go on everything...(huh?..girls!!!) 
I used Colorbar's Mulberry its a frosty light peachy-pink. 
Base: Colorbar Mulberry
Stamping plate: Konad M82
Stamping polish: Konad black


Those are all the pics I cud click outside my office. She's a good model ain't she?
Let me know how you like it.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger