Glamorous flowers (far from ;)

Well, these are from January and not very good compared to what I can today, but I feel they should be in my flower collection, so bear with me - they are far from glamorous, but the name came naturally when I needed to take new photos of Absolute Nails Glamarous 14 from Douglas, see them HERE
I decided to paint some flowers with acrylic colors and a fine brush, just like I did with the rest of the Douglas polishes when I took new photos.I top coated with Seche Vite. 
Ja, disse blomster er fra januar, og langt fra gode sammenlignet med min nuværende standard, men jeg følte de skulle med, så bær over med mig. De er langt fra glamourøse, men navnet faldt mig ind, da jeg alligevel skulle tage nye billeder af Absolute Nails Glamarous 14 fra Douglas, se dem HER
Jeg besluttede at male blomster med akrylmaling og en fin pensel, ligesom jeg har gjort med resten af Douglas lakkerne ved omfotografering, og jeg afsluttede med Seche Vite toplak.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger