Home » , , , , » Chick polish and a blind passenger

Chick polish and a blind passenger

I recently ordered and received polishes from Chick: Gavie Green and Raven's Egg - but I found a blind passenger inside the box...
Chick: Raven's Egg, Gavie Green and Hipster Chick
 
Gavie Green is an amazing cold toned, strong green with a beautiful shimmer, that will be even more evident with a top coat. Without a top coat it dries with a smooth, silky, semi-matte finish.
 
Raven's Egg - deep midnight blue with a lovely shimmer - here shown without a top coat. Allthough I have many close to it, somehow it feels unique in my collection.
But a blind passenger had entered the box - a Hipster Chick really wanted to go to Denmark - and I'm happy to welcome her :) Of course I contacted Chick to tell about the blind passenger, but I haven't heard from them yet... EDIT: I wrote to Julie once again, and my first email never came through - and awww - it turns out I was their first Danish customer, so Hipster Chick was a gift - how cool is that, thank you Julie!!
Hipster Chick is a yellow-toned, slightly dusty green with holographic micro glitters. Shown without a top coat, that would smooth out the slightly gritty surface, and bring the glitters even more to life.
I look forward to using these little gems for my nail art!!
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger