Home » , , , » Day 14 - Flowers

Day 14 - Flowers


OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, OPI Dutch Tulips, BYS Black Striper, OPI Jade is the New Black

I felt like doing something a little different for flower day and I ended up with these odd looking blobby poppies hanging out on my nails. They were deceptively easy to do; I just used a big dotter to make some red petals on the top half of my nails, used a striper brush to give them a stem each and make the base of the flower, then I used a nail art brush to add a bit of random grass.

I actually did this manicure over a week ago, but I thought that today would be an appropriate day to post a poppy manicure because it's Remembrance Day here in Australia.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger