Home » , , » Drag marble - Artsy Wednesday

Drag marble - Artsy Wednesday

 
 
This weeks challenge in Artsy Wednesday is drag marble. 
I chose Butter London Knees Up as my base color, and when I applied the second coat I immediately added a circle or stripe of gold and and the thumb and middle finger also a little teal glitter, both stripers, and finished one nail at a time. I wasn't too inspired and I'm not happy about the result. The top coat is Seche Vite.
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge
Michelle - Lab Muffin,  Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish, Melanie - Nail & Polish, Jessica - Beauty Gnome,  Emily - An Accent Nail, Catrine - Unnakednails, Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished, Jean - Laquered Lunatic,  

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger