Home » , , , , , , » Growing out of the cracks…. - Artsy Wednesday

Growing out of the cracks…. - Artsy Wednesday

 
 
Plants have an amazing ability to find the tiniest of tiny cracks in roads, stone etc – so that was my first thought, when the theme for this Artsy Wednesday was “Something creative using crackle”. 
First I used 2 coats of the green neon Color Club Feelin’ Groovy and when dry I added a coat of China Glaze Crackle Glaze Black Mesh. Then I painted the flowers growing out of the cracks with acrylic craft paint, and finally I top coated with Seche Vite. I'm not super happy about it, but at least it's colorful LOL!
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge
Michelle - Lab Muffin,  Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish, Tif - Polished GeniousMelanie - Nail & Polish, Jessica - Beauty Gnome,  Emily - An Accent Nail, Catrine - Unnakednails, Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished, Jean - Laquered Lunatic,  


Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger