Home » , , , , , , » Indie meets indie sandwich - Artsy Wednesday

Indie meets indie sandwich - Artsy Wednesday

 
 
This weeks theme in Artsy Wednesday is a jelly sandwich.

The base color is a pretty green from Pirate Polish Poison Apple and the pretty glitter is from our first and very talented Danish indie polish maker Well Nails Did You Just Mosbe me? To create the sandwich I chose a shimmer because I only have a few jellies and they are dark, so I guess this is a shimmelly sandwich ;) It’s the super sheer and very shimmery light green L.A. Colors Green Tea. Finally I wanted to mattify it with Essie matte About You – and even after 2 coats the shimmer still stood out. I felt it was a bit too busy for nail art – so are rare sight, my nails without nail art.... 
Check out what the other girls in Artsy Wednesday did in this weeks challenge
Michelle - Lab Muffin,  Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish, Melanie - Nail & Polish, Jessica - Beauty Gnome,  Emily - An Accent Nail, Catrine - Unnakednails, Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished, Jean - Laquered Lunatic
Before the sandwich layering.....

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger