Home » , , , , , » "Minor" Models Own haul - part 1

"Minor" Models Own haul - part 1

When Models Own had a 50% off sale recently, I went sliiightly over board.....
In my defense the 5 in the lowers left corner was for a friend, and the pastel yellow I had, but needed it to complete the square LOL - and some are for future swaps...

In part one I'll show you half of the colors I bought for myself, and next Sunday I'll show the rest...
Balearic Cool is a very pretty light blue, leaning towards turqouise. A very brigh and nice color - unfortunately fairly sheer, so I think it is a 3 or 4-coater.
 
Top Turquoise - a fairly dark and dusty turqouise cream polish
Prussian Blue - a dark rubber finish blue - very close to Illamasqua Force
Magenta Divine - a fuchsia/magenta glitter that really pops with a coat of top coat (here shown without). It has full coverage in two coats.
These 4 I haven't decided whether to keep or put up for swaps, they are left to right: Foxy Fuchsia, Purple Poppy, Raspberry Crush and Luis Lemon. They are beautiful, but seem to be close to others I have...
Next Sunday I'll show you 5 purple beauties....


Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger