Poinsettias on Poinsettia

 
 
 
I prefer the poinsettia in red, but this year a friend gave me a white poinsettia. So first I put on two coats of China Glaze Poinsettia, and then I added a coat of Darling Diva I’m Your Huckleberry to add extra effect. I painted the white poinsettias with acrylic craft color, but I’m not really happy about the inner set of petals of the flowers, oh well, from a distance it looked OK. The top coat is as usual Seche Vite.
Jeg foretrækker røde julestjerner, men i år fik jeg en hvid forærende. Først lagde jeg to lag China Glaze Poinsettia, og derefter et lag Darling Diva I’m Your Huckleberry for at skabe lidt ekstra effekt. Jeg malede julestjernerne med akrylfarve, men jeg er ikke rigtigt tilfreds med den inderste række bronblade, men ja, på afstand så det OK ud. Toplakken er som sædvanligt Seche Vite.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger