Home » , , , , » Lacey Sticker Nail Art

Lacey Sticker Nail Art


Lately I have been really hung up on lacey dresses and tops so when I came across this lacey sticker I grabbed it up asap. Mind you not just this one..there are more where this came from :D


The base is a Miss Claire Polish (made in Korea). There is no shade name but just a no. A13.

I loved the finish of this polish..Very Foil like but shimmered a lot in light. Almost like the foil was broken in tiny pieces. Anyone know this finish is called exactly?

Miss Claire markets this as a one stroke polish but it took me 2 coats to make opaque.

Last weekend I had gone on an offsite visit from my office. It is supposed to be like a semi work thing where we get to have fun while we also have to sit through a couple of presentations. This year was a really short trip to a resort nearby. We went to Radisson Blu at Alibaug, just a couple of hours away. Nice resort, but the food wasnt that great. I had good fun overall.



I wore this mani for the trip as I was really short of time the night before leaving. 
Applied the stickers and topped with SV.

What kinda manis do you do when you are short of time?
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger