Home » » Do Not Buy These Patterns!!! UPDATED

Do Not Buy These Patterns!!! UPDATED


UPDATE - May 28th 2011



I just want to inform you good news, TSR took down the patterns so now they are gone. YES!!! :)

Big thanks to Mur4s4me for her help with posting comments on that site so people noticed about the patterns.





I also want to thank MK from #aWT who posted about this on his blog, you can read it here.
And to Mango, Louma37, Jenipunch and Jill The Ripper for their comments and for spreading the word.

Cheers,

NewOne



UPDATE - May 27th 2011

I just want to add here that our friend Mur4s4me has been posting comments, trying to tell people about the stolen patterns.

To Mur4s4me:
Thanks so much!! That was trully awesome!!!
Hopefully more people read it and TSR will finally take those patterns down.


















I saw these today and my jaw dropped!!!


This shameless person making money by selling other people's creations.


No crediting or linking back to the original creators at all.





Here's the proofs:












(Click on the pics to enlarge)
























Now I'll show you some of these original patterns from COLOURlovers:








(Click on the link)






Popping Corn














summer bliss
















Poppy Love














You're the Only One











Bed Time
















Again, Do Not BuyThese Patterns!!!


I know they are very beautiful patterns and a lot of people want to have them for their game BUT these are not the original creation of this so called Featured Artist.





I already contacted COLOURlovers and the original creators of these patterns.


Let's see what's gonna happen.


Hopefully they take this matter seriously and do something about it.





Cheers!





NewOne








Credits:






steph6


susanlite


MipsyRetro


Twinklemittens


27bit

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger