Home » , » Thank You Gift (3 Empty Jars, 10 Purses, 18 Canisters)

Thank You Gift (3 Empty Jars, 10 Purses, 18 Canisters)







Hola!



I just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all followers of One Billion Pixels.

I know some of you have been with me since the first time this blog was created.

Thank you for being loyal fans (or followers) and for giving me motivation.

You guys are the reason I'm still around in sims community and what keep me creating.





And to 'celebrate' 200+ followers I have a little gift for you:

3 Empty Jars, 10 Purses and 18 Canisters.

Credits go to Camille and pocci for the meshes.

Both format (Sims3pack and Package) are in download file. Just pick the one you like.



Again Thank You, Danke, Merci, Grazie and Gracias to all of you for being awesome followers!!



NewOne







(Click on the pic to enlarge)













3 Jars - 3 Meshes


Just 3 jars that I emptied the inside


for those who like to decorate room with empty jars (just like me ;)


These are not recolorable, obviously.


Mesh is converted by Camille
















10 purses in one mesh


Recolorable 2 channels


(See the pic of comparison)


Mesh is by pocci















































18 Canisters in one mesh


Recolorable 3 channels


(See the pic of comparison)


Mesh is by pocci










































































Credits:






Camille and pocci for the meshes and policy


Gelydh for the wall


morphead for the Reflective Floors


TSRW


Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger