Home » , » 50 Requested Cubes

50 Requested Cubes



Hi!

Last month I got a request to make some cubes with cats and dogs pictures. Sorry, it took me a while to make these cause I wasn't online much last weeks to find the pics I wanted to use.

But anyway, here are the cubes that I promised. In total there are 50 cubes; 25 cats and 25 dogs cubes in two meshes (by Karas)
So you have to install both files if you want to have them in your game.

The cubes are recolorable except the pictures part. You can find them under buy mode category as end table.
Both format (Sims3Pack and Package) in download file.

I hope you enjoy!

NewOne



CATS CUBES









DOGS CUBES














Credits:

Karas for the mesh
gemma correll
dancingintherains
TSRW
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger