Home » , , , , , » Silky Girl: Mauve Dreams

Silky Girl: Mauve Dreams

Hello lovelies!

Today, I've decided to stick to a neutral color to cleanse my palate so to speak.


Mauve Dreams is a mauve / dusty pink-lavender jelly. I didn't care much for the color at first but it grew on me after a while. It's one of the few pinks that makes me feel more womanly than girly. You probably can't see from the bottle in the picture but it is about half-empty. I'm glad my sister insisted on grabbing this from the shelves.


The formula is quite good. It applies smoothly and evens out by the second coat. It dries incredibly shiny and really glossy. Pictures are shown without top coat.

Silky Girl has a small nail collection and they are widely available in most Singapore drugstores. I grabbed mine from Watsons.

What do you think of this color?

xoxo,
mich
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger