Pocky Set


 
Happy New Year!

How are you guys doing? I hope y'all are good. 
I'm happy to be back and to see you all again! :)
Hopefully I still can make stuff and be around in sims community until the rest of the year 2012.
Your support keeps me motivated. Thank you all! :)
And to start this year, I have new stuff that I hope you guys will like it.
I made this set (Pocky) as decorative food. They are new mesh.

There's 3 size of Pocky boxes: Large, Medium and Small just like the real version.
I tried to make the boxes designs as much as I can but I ended up only making 46.
Large (2)
Medium (35)
Small (9)
I hope they're enough for you. But you can use my mesh to add more designs and upload them if you want. Just don't forget to link back to this post ;)

I also made Pocky sticks and plate as decor only.
They're not individual mesh but they're recolorable 3 channel.
You can recolor the Pocky sticks and the plate as you can see in pictures.

Just to let you know, the Pocky sticks has only 4 variations but you can recolor them to make them look like in pics if you want to.
Try to use Solid or Geometric patterns (the stripes ones) when you recolor them.
It's super easy. All you have to do just pick some colors and mixed them up together.

Both format (Sims3Pack and Package) are in the file.
I made this with the latest patch so make sure you have that or Pets EP before you install these.

You can get OMSP here. It's a must have for clutter addict and for you who like to decorate your sims house.
All the clutter in live game picture (plate, cupcakes and macarons) made by me and you can get them here.

Last but not least, I hope you have fun with these.

Enjoy!

NewOne

Live Game


Pocky Boxes and Sticks














Credits:

Pocky
Milkshape
UVMapper
TSRW
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger