Home » » Outerwear Part 2

Outerwear Part 2


Hey!

I'm back again with another set of outerwears for our male sims.
These one are also oldies but goodies cause I made them back in 2010. The mesh is by EsmeraldaF from MTS but I include it in the file. I also edited the speculars so now they look less shiny.

There's 3 type of this outfit: Round neck, V neck and Graphic Tees (but I included the blank one)
They all have 3 channels recolorable parts (coat, shirt and pants) and you can find them under category Everyday and Outerwear.
I'm sorry but I could only make these as Package file cause TSRW refused to load them (error).

Have a nice day everyone!

NewOne


 
 
 
Just wait for 5 seconds
then click Skip Ad
 
 
 
 
Credits:
 
S3PE
EsmeraldaF
Ephemera, Lapiz Lazuli
IMHO, R2M Creations
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger