Home » , , , , , , , , » Block Print Nails

Block Print Nails


Hiiiieee,
Quick post today!!  Cant seem to really write anything off my head...also not sure how many of you actually read!!! :p

I really love this kind of full nail stamp with intricate designs esp those with Baroque and block prints.
With the wedding season coming on..I think these will be a nice statement with eye catching nails especially paired with jewel toned colours.

Stamping Nail Art Konad M83
Base: Colorama Marinho
Stamping Plate: Konad M83
Stamping Color: Gosh Metallic Blue.

I am in love this these Gosh colours...they stamp extremely well. 
Sighhh..I wish we'd get more of these kinds here.



I'd love to read your comments on this. 

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger