Home » » Blogger Appreciation Award

Blogger Appreciation Award

Thank you to Aimeeus from Persistently Glittery for passing this award on to me!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link in your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Give the Blogger Appreciation Award to other bloggers.
5. Let the blogger know you awarded them.
The Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

My answers:1. Since October 2011.

2. I wanted to have somewhere to put my manis for sharing, but soon I realized that I maybe would be lucky enough to find people with the same interest (as my friends aren't too interested, not quite true, but back then it was) - and my wish was fulfilled :)

3. At the moment only nail blogs.

4. My own painting skills - and through my blog I really would like to encourage nail art bloggers to be creative and try to find their own style, it makes it so much more fun to do nail art - and a lot of you just needs to scratch the surface, and you will hit gold. Personally I'm hopeless if I am to copy a mani, so I hate that. I need to do my own stuff, and then my hand is relaxed and my imagination is running free LOL


I'm giving this award to (in no particular order):
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Nail Art - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger